Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] escape question

bruno masse schrieb:

> hi ray.
>
> im talking about lakes dive,the deepest in quebec is about 350' feets
> ok imagine all my electrical component in the sub are pressure isolate

- ok thats is just an imagine.. or a real expensive way to build
electrical instruments.

> and i have a tri-mix diving gear

- depents on the hatch diameter.. 700-800 mm at least..

> in the sub and begin to use the mix 10
> or 15 minute before floading the sub,open the hach get out cut the net
>  (i im already on the bottom) come back in the sub close the hach and
> begin to pump out the waters with hp pump and come back to surface!
> that way is it possible?

and even with trimix - after some 20 Minutes at a pressure equal 300'
you have to decompress the driver/diver. So the boat has to hold some
internal overpressure - and to stop in some depths to decrease the
pressure slow. Not a easy process with ahole boat everthing inside wet
and full of mallfunction.

- depents on the HP pump.. how many kilowatts for how many hours..

theoretiacl : yes
practical : difficult

- another question ist to prevent that you as diver catch the net !
but this depents on the net ticknesses etc.

Maybe better :

- Build the sub in a way that in can not catch a net so easy
- Make an emergency bouy on it, or emergency paint release vale..
- make a pre-dive plane with times and give it to somebody onshore

or..

build a boat with a diver exit on the bottom..

regards Carsten