Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] concret submarine, hatches, connectors, viewports, bubbles, classification

With enough wave-action generators or thermal-current
generators seacrete could become economical. It is a
superior building material. However, I just don't see
anyone building the string of generators just to make
seacrete. One of the other related options was
actually
minced tires mixed with a binder and then cast. This
would also be cheap and durable, but no information
concerning bedding hatches and viewports is available.

Warren.