Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] concret submarine, hatches, connectors, viewports, bubbles, classification

Hi Wilfried,

Most structures built of concrete require thermal expansion joints. What do you
know about the need for these, specifically in your sub, but alternately in the
concrete tunnels you mention?

Is there anything special about the concrete mixture you chose to use?
Ferrocement construction ofter uses diatomacious earth as an additive. Did you
blend anything special into your mix?

I am eager for you to post some pictures of your sub!

Regards,
JP

Quoting diagroto@ibague.cetcol.net.co: