Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Glass Mat - was Sensor Interfacing

> Hi Dino,
>
> I don't know if it will suit your needs, especially re resisyance to acid but you may consider kevlar.

Hmm. I think the glass is somehow soluble. Not sure how. Not sure if Kevlar is.
Yeah, I have Kevlar - enough to stop a moose rifle, in fact.
If it'll work, then I'm laughing.
Likely will use to test 'gel armour' recipe I found, based on Project Star.  I hope to make a coating stick for structural and wear/tear purposes, plus use a different construction method. Even the basic research shows 1cm acting like 1inch of kevlar. Colloidal suspension.
But I digress from subs...
Not sure - any idea where to find 'glass matt'. Other apps? Supplier?
Thanks.
D.