Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sensor Interfacing

Well, I can only use it for prototyping, then I have
to re-implement in C or assembly, since everything I
do is micro-amp and ultra small footprint. Anyhow, I
am developing an extensible controller system that
will
have rugged sensor inputs, serial and keypad input,
high
current output, and graphics and ASCII LCD driver. I
am
designing two versions, a light weight <$100 version,
and a full featured system for around $400. They will
both be intended for automotive applications, but I am
planning on using the light version in my sub...When I
get around to building it.

Warren.