Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sensor Interfacing

Please note that there is a mailing list for 1-wire products sponsored
by Dallas Semi-conductor if you are interested in this technology.  I
haven't kept up with the list for a while, but the engineers from the
company used to be pretty good about contributing and answering questions
regarding technical issues.  Check them out when you have the time.
They have a lot of info on their website as well.