Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] photo album update

> Ambient design  -  sorry index finger took holiday
>
> Strictly conceptual?  looks like your almost ready for the water!  Where are you planning to test and or operate ?
>
> Brian
> --
maybe build this winter.
Gonna build in chatsworth.
Gonna test in Georgian bay - either Tober Mory or Owen Sound.
Have friends/family of friends that way.
Yeah, could happen fast if I get a 9 to 5 day job.
D.

Working on unorthodox torpedo design with very small profile. The 'nested cylinder' design I rant about. It moves slow and quiet, then pops payload in centre for launch for last stretch - just outside standard sonar detection range.  Whole time, sonar profile is 1/3 total OD.
Studied how sonar, standard military models, work.
Just playing the numbers. Lot like my roleplaying games. Just more real.