Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Psubbers, lurkers and CSIRO

My current location is Biloela Qld but i am heading to Syd and then Canberra
after i get a couple of things organised. THe pesonal submersible idea is
also coupled with the miny airship early warning flotation platform  at a
100 ft or so and or a raft camera surveillance or fish finder radar
submersible sounder device to maintain 24 hr surveillance on the predator
situation.
The CSIRO idea is interesting as well the curious email on Methane from
Warren Greenway
Interesting idea so we'll see what we can all come up with
thanks for the email
Jeff Beyers
speedeagle55@hotmail.com

>From: peter  mckellar <mckellar@earthlink.net>
>To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
>Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Psubbers, lurkers and CSIRO
>Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:08:58 0700 (UTC)
>
>Hi all,
>
>I was wondering if any lurking psubbers here may work for CSIRO or one of
>its offshoots CFCL (Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited)?
>
>If not, do you know any CSIRO people you could approach on my behalf?
>
>I am keen to access some of their technology and initial attempts indicate
>that unless I have a few million to spend I won't make it past the door :(
>
>reply direct to me is ok
>
>thx
>peter

E-mail just got a whole lot better. New ninemsn Premium. Click here