[PSUBS-MAILIST] Personal submersibles and Radio Control

My name is Jeff Beyers
Ive had an idea for patrolling our Australian beaches for a while
with the Australian Life Guard Association
using radio controlled or manned personal submersibles could anyone give me
some useful
contacts or ideas to pursue this way of protecting our summer beaches .
Thanks
speedeagle55@hotmail.com
We have sharks,box jelly fish and other predators that i would like to keep
an eye  on
and deal with if we have to
in a more sophisticated way than we have been doing .

Protect your inbox from harmful viruses with new ninemsn Premium. Click here