Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] question for technical divers

Phil,

If bailing out on air, what about the narcosis factor at 1000'??  I
would think your brain would be a noodle.  Also, that would be a pretty
high spike of PPO2 albiet short...

Al

--
Al Secor  ARS: WA3PWX  Scuba Instructor SSI PDIC TDI
http://www.geocities.com/SubDiverI