[PSUBS-MAILIST] 1964 fiberglass sub from Germany

We've talked about it before: it appeared in the January 1964
issue of Popular Science.   I pulled the magazine off the shelf
a couple of days ago, and re-read the two pages about the boat.

It says it has a hull made of fiberglass, a half-inch thick.   Does
anyone know if that hull was cored?   And if so, with what?

I had a 16-foot sailboat with hull made of a half-inch of fiberglass...

Mike Holt

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!