Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] tourist sub at Lanzarote.

At 18:34 7.8.2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I've posted a couple of pictures of sub my father
>spotted while on vacation in Lanzarote:
>
>http://www.prismnet.com/~moki/subfiles
>
>Any body know anything about it?

 From Google.com
http://www.boraboraisland.com/aquascope/

It's not an sub.
Seems like a fancy boat with underwater windows.
It's described as "semi-submercible" with balast.
Hmm.. It doesn't dive, but can alter it's depth (freeboard) ?

http://www.lanzarote.com/aquascope/
Notice the use of real sub on their logo
and the slogan "Aquascope - submarine tour".
No mention that the only "submarine" part of
the ship is it's windows :(

More designs/dreams by the designer jacques Rougerie
http://www.rougerie.com/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/rougerie.com/rea_proj/vaisrea.htm

Jari Siikarla