RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Life Support Revisited

Phil,

On TI's catalog I found the following:

"Sensors & Controls gas sensors are presently comprised of two families
of CO2 sensors: The 4GS -- typically in indoor air quality applications
for measuring concentrations up to 5000 parts per million -- and the 9GS
for up to 25% CO2 typically for industrial incubators and food storage
and processing."

This would lead me to think 4GS is it. However, I also found the
standard 4GS has 0-10V output, while the standard 9GS has 0-5V output.
So my initial selection of the 4GS model conflicts with your remark that
it has 0-5V output. D'you know which of these two it might be? You might
also be using a 4GS with custom output.

http://www.ti.com/snc/products/sensors/gas-4gs.htm

http://www.ti.com/snc/products/sensors/gas-9gs.htm

thanks!