Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New member

Dave-

Yes, I'm familiar with the concepts of the 1-ATM, Wet-ambient, Semi-dry ambient, and dry ambient. Considering all of the pros and cons of each design, it seems that the best type for me is the Dry Ambient. The 1-ATM is great, but I simply don't think I have either the funds or skills to build a pressure hull. Being a scuba diver already, the limits of a Dry Ambient don't bother me.

I'd like something that is (relatively) inexpensive, completely dry, and somewhat maneuverable. Am I correct in thinking the dry ambient design fits the bill?

--Benjamin