Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Carsten: Question about a German word

"Turm" was the name for the sail.
And means the same as the "Turm" on a
castle or a church or even a lighthouse.

Euronauts crew has a first meeting this weekend.
All seven together for the first time.
We will go scuba diving on a 180 foot deep lake to test
or new rebreathers. All we will test the lockout chamber
on the Euronaut up to about 180 foot equal pressure.

Why to hell I learn the old units - metric is the standard ???

Best regards Carsten