Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Project update!

Hi Brian!

Yes, angle is easyer to work. And cheaper also. Resistance to pressure is
another matter...

The hatch will be sealed with a plastic tubing used for sealing house
windows and doors.

The max theorycal depth is 250 feet. below that the 125 psi of the system
won't be able to blow the ballast. And I'm not to hot at the idea of
drop-weight at 250 feet in an ambient sub. Sounds a bit risky...

I intend to use the sub in fresh water at a depth of 30 feet. Since I have a
level 1 scuba license (30 feet max, no decompression time).

Remember, I will bring the sub to the convention! So if you want to see it,
you must come!

Pierre poulin

http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/