Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention

No Sorry Brian - I will not come.
Have to build a submarine, have a first own crew meeting next week,
have to make holiyds, have a lot to do on the main job, have a wife..

But I will come to a later convention for sure - but without
the Euronaut - the travel over the Atlantic takes to long
and maybe some of your goverment people do not like the idear of
an non-american with an own sub in there waters..
(but this is not psub relate stuff... so do not response this
tread - thank you..)

Today I run first time the electric acctor driven fins
on the sail. Last week I "dive" in the diverchamber to an
air pressure equal to 9,5 meter deep (31 feet)- but there
is still work for 1,5 up to 2 years at least.

best regards Carsten