[PSUBS-MAILIST] Problem posting to MOKI

Sorry to post to the list, but I haven't received a response to my other queries
via email.

Quite a while ago, Mark Steed sent be a document that I was going to scan and
post to the MOKI exchange. I finally did the scanning a couple of weeks ago, and
uploaded it to MOKI. After 24 hours it still did not appear. I tried posting a
second time, and still no joy.

Is there a limit on file size? The scan is shy of 7MB, and encoded though email
it would be at least 15% larger. Anyone know what's up?

JP