Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] My plans for a personal sub

Hi!

    Have you considered using higher voltage motors for your
sub? I also saw in a previous thread of the list here that
there were supposed be some Hydro Caps (Name of product?)
that would absorb the Hydrogen gas inside the battery
container.

  -- Chris B --

----- Original Message Follows -----