[PSUBS-MAILIST] icon/logo?

Hi,
  This isn't too related to the design, construction, or operation
of submersibles so  I will probably get "removed" but I have a question, Do
you have an icon/logo????My brother is always talking about everything that
goes on here and I thought once that he said something about there being an
icon or there needing to be one. I would really like to use it on something
I'm making.
                                                           Mermaid