[PSUBS-MAILIST] History Channel Video Shoot

Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 15:40:23 -0700
Subject: History Channel Video Shoot
From: John Von Seeburg <johnvon@edelmanproductions.com>
To: <ray@psubs.org>, <rayek@ix.netcom.com>, <ray.keefer@ebay.sun.com>
CC: <rheeger@edelmanproductions.com>

Ray:  My name is John von Seeburg and I'm a producer at Edelman Productions
in Corte Madera working on a show for The History Channel called Tactical to
Practical.  The show begins airing Tuesday nights in Septemeber.

I'm working on a story on submarines and am looking for the coolest personal
submarine that I can find.  We'd like to have our host come our for a ride
and shoot some footage for the piece.  The catch is the sub needs to be on
the California coast.

Can you help me find a person that has a very cool sub that would be willing
to talk to me?  I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

-John von Seeburg