[PSUBS-MAILIST] New subscriber!

Hi , I am a new subscriber to the psub message board, I can't tell you how pleased I am to find this site.  I've done numerous searches on subs eversince the web first got going but somehow I never found this site untill recently.  I live in Ventura, California and would like to constuct a sub for operation around Catalina Island.  My design requirements involve not a large support ship so I really like the " deepflight" approach.  gotta go somebodys yelling at me.....  Brian