[PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention lodging

Hello psubbers,

If you are making reservations at the Manchester Ramada Inn for the PSUBS
convention, please let me know if you run into any issues.  We are getting
a special rate of $65/night.  If they tell you anything different, don't
argue with them, just send me an email instead and I'll take care of it.

This should not be a problem any longer, however apparently a psubber called
to make a reservation and was told by the front desk that they knew nothing
about a psubs convention or a special rate.  I've talked to the conference
room manager and confirmed the $65/night lodging for PSUBS members.  The
manager said she would make sure the front desk knew about the special
arrangements.

Jon