Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] a Backyard Project ? : )

Now you guys hold on there!  Don't need to be telling this stuff.  It's
been that easy for over 20-30 years.  This should have been common
knowledge long ago.  Now with this, it's gonna be far easier for the
government to regulate psubs a lot more.  Launch one of them homemade
cruise missiles from a psub and you're gone.  They can't find you, but
you can hit them.  Good bye psub.  They'll make them illegal "just
because" of the potential.

I best shut up before I tell of other easy ways terrorists could hit the
USA with, but are too chicken to do it.
Carl

--
"Indeed, desire is the seed of thought, the prime force that activates
the mechanism of the mind." -- Kama Sutra