Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] question about Diver Lockout.

Hallo Carsten,
we used to calculate the 20% of oxigen from the ambient volume of air in the
chamber to the heliox
and pressurized with heliox, the mix of air and heliox. When you see the mix
at 12 to 18 bars, then the air is just a fraction and not an partial
pressure to worry about, we also did saturation dives, with circulating
gases through filters and dryers.The pp nitrogen is to small to be affected
to nitrogen narcoses, the main point is to keep the ppo2 under .42 at depth.
Good books on sat diving, "Medicine of diving" by Buhlmann and Schenk.