Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] question about Diver Lockout.

Phil, I've been in touch with them. Very nice folks. Very enthusiastic. Gave me a nice invitation to come and visit, which, unfortunately, I have not been able to take them up on. I was glad to see the sub still working. It's odd how the smallest ones are still going strong, while most of the rest of them are being used as road signs. Don Liberatore tells me that -04 hasn't been in the water in over a year, and may not dive this year either. Vance