Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Acrylic Components standards doc

You know of Star Trek. Well here's pSub Trek...where no
'--Steve' has gone before  : )

This might help.

the  07-UWVS-Rcn3.pdf references Section 7 Windows and Viewports
of the ANSI-ASME PVHO-1 for acrylic windows.

I didn't "trek" far enough to find any fulltexts for PVHO-1  but some of
the following references might help.

http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-m/nvic/5_93/n5-93.htm

http://www.fbodaily.com/cbd/archive/1998/04(April)/10-Apr-1998/93sol004.htm

http://www.diveweb.com/commdive/features/pvho.html