Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Main ballast.

What about a pressure valve like what they have on compressors?
Internal pressure vs. external pressure.  When the external pressure is
low enough, it automatically vents the internal pressure.  You've seen
those on compressor tanks for when they get too much presure in the
tanks.

I think it should work.
Carl

--
"Indeed, desire is the seed of thought, the prime force that activates
the mechanism of the mind." -- Kama Sutra