Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS: Scrubber.

I think I do, I'll look in my archive. I fully
understand that the sub comes first. I was thinking,
that you were going to install the scrubber in your
sub before the convention, so I figured you were
probably working on that along with the other parts
of your project. If not, don't fret. The OSS Project
isn't intended to create ulcers, just subs!

Warren.