Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Double endcaps sub

I like it. I have a couple of suggestions though. If
we
get the hull stable with sufficient ballast low on the
keel, we will only need the two thrusters. The hull is
short enough that more then two thrusters won't be
very
helpfull. I was also wondering about the tanks exposed
on the hull. Did you want them that way for servicing?
Also, I don't see why we can't just drop the batteries
altogether in an emergency. I don't know how others
feel
about this, but if I get into an emergency that
requires
drop ballast, I would not be afraid to drop the
batteries to save my life. All in all, though, I
thought
that it was an attractive GRP fairing that also
provided
some protection for the forward viewports.

Warren.