Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Speaking of honeymoons.......

    Well, I don't know about you guys, but my honeymoon's already set.  Goin' to Hawaii to get married, so I reckon I'll be stopping by the USS Bluegill (think that's her name) and maybe one of those tour subs.  The new Mrs. humors me a great deal already, so I think I'm pretty lucky getting that far.  Shudder to think when I'm out in the garage for hours when construction starts in earnest  :)

Nuge

Michael B Holt <tlohm@juno.com> wrote:
I was wondering what the ideal honeymoon would be for
psubbers. Why? Because we can!

The idea that triggered this was the fact that I'm in Richmond
VA. A fairly obvious trip would have stops in Baltimore,
Philadelphia and then Pittsburgh. Add Chicago and we even
get a U-boat!

Understand that the woman involved may not be as enthusiastic
as we are about this idea. But that's a detail ...

Mike Holt