[PSUBS-MAILIST] 42 volt electrical systems

   Psubbers,

    Someone a week or two ago made mention of a 36 or 42v electrical system in cars and what we could glean from that.  I'm including a link from GM Service Information Forums regarding a hybrid truck coming out in '04 which makes use of a 42v system as an option.  So far from GM there is no technical data available as far as the specifics go yet, so that's all I got.  Hope some of you find this interesting, anyway.

                 http://www.gm.com/company/gmability/environment/gm_and_the_env/releases/hybrid_trucks_052201.html

Nuge

Do you Yahoo!?