Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Computers Onboard

Rebreater divers like to be able to hear the solenoid on their rebreather releasing oxygen into the loop.  If time goes by without hearing the solenoid click you know you have a problem no matter what your electronic systems are telling you.  You might want to have your electronic circuit beep when it releases oxygen into the cabin if you cannot hear the solenoid.

The only independent action it will take is release oxygen into the cabin, but there will be a mechanical override available. I was going to go 100% mechanical on that before, but grew convinced of trying the plc route instead because I like the inherent flexibility.