From: Ray Keefer [mailto:Ray.Keefer@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 12:55 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Update on Busby Books: Sold Out!

Hi Doug,

I can come up with a list. Like:

1. Reviewing the web site for page consistancy.
2. Reviewing the web site for typos.
3. Catching up with my PSUBS todo list. Over the years I have
   saved about 690 emails with information I would like to have
   added to the web site.
4. Help Jonathan with this years convention.
5. Get written permission from the U.S. Government that PSUBS can copy
   Busby's Manned Submersibles.
6. Build your own sub!
7. Index the archive. I am an opponent to filtering the raw archive.
   However a good topic index to the choice bits of information would
   be very useful.
8. Put together a comprehensive strategy for new comers to come up to
speed.
9. Update the Glossary.
10. White papers.

Give me some more time. I am sure I could keep you busy. ;)

I would prefer you do Items 5 and 6. About time you built "Undaunted
II"!

Regards,
Ray