Date: quarta-feira, 23 de abril de 2003 12:53:41
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Update on Busby Books/ CD proposal

At 07:49 AM 4/23/2003 -0300, Jorge Lourenço Jr. wrote:

> I'll be working harder from now on to have the book on line and the CD
> available hopefully in a couple of weeks.

when the CD becomes availabe, I'd like to propose that an introduction be
inserted telling the story of the Busbys and Doug's effort and achievement
(with his permission), and chronicling the thanks of the sub enthusiast
community. A fitting tribute that would sustain throughout it's future
incarnations and inform others of it's history.
William Alford

.

GIF image