[PSUBS-MAILIST] Euvreka

Hi, the name is nick(las).

Hawe been eavesdropping a bit, before i surf.

Some untwisted facts!!
-67, single, son-98.
mid-sweden.
x-cnc (multi)op, mechanic assembly ,computer & netw ,tele comunicator, cargo
hauler, former self employed.
2 tour´s ower sea´s, currently betwene jobb´s.
padi aow(swe-nor).

I´m spending mutch time cleaning a "hrm" borroved blackprint *Typ_VIId_g
(negative works2).bmp* 1/50, to get the essencial of it.
(totaly sold out on the shape´s of ww1 subs)
made som size exp, whit the help of *hull-v1.jpg* humanoid-shape in PSUB
archive.
adding a (tower man hole 60cm-)LEX, i got the hull-size of 15.38m.

true, i´d would be god to say its in scale, but how to haul it....(no fun
water in backyard)
so im thinking of a sport scale, 1:hull cut of, or 2:ower sized coning
tower. (under 10m is acceptebl)

electric engines and controll´s, generator and compressor, snorkel, video
periscope.

in a former life we worked on a dry slim(jet-like)g-f reinforced pipe frame,
w 4 pos-help trusters on wings. front and rear driver, full wiew, deep
diver, w varius util saddels-packs(piggyback-upsidedown),, but
the bizz was slow, and r&d on it and the company was haltet, dismantlet.

now its for fun, one man, and shorter endurans.

bill gifford and carsten standfuss,, do you sign autograf´s..

sens: from sonar station.
nicklas lundin