Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: life support system designs and forced air co2 scrubbers

You do exactly the same thing, just eliminate the
mask.
If you have actually built one, then you most likely
have as much experience as anyone here. You just need
to force the air through the scrubber material. Don't
use convection. One way valves on the inlet and
exhaust
are a good idea.

Warren.