Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Run Silent, Run Cheap-Shot - PLEASE KILL THIS THREAD

Yeah, that last one was a bit nasty tasting, wasn' it?  Anchovies don't
do well with travel.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing