[PSUBS-MAILIST] Interesting item on eBay web site item#2518895015: Clevite ocean sys. Deep sea transducer??

Anyone know what this eBay item is?

Alec

Title of item:	Clevite ocean sys. Deep sea  transducer??
Seller:	geotronics
Starts:	Mar-26-03 04:45:52 PST
Ends:	Apr-02-03 04:45:52 PST
Price:	Currently $9.95
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2518895015

Item Description:

Deep sea sonar transducer??

We're not exactly sure what this is.  It looks like a deep-sea sonar transducer of some sort.
It has some kind of blue-plastic covered sensor on the bottom, a sturdy stainless steel body,
and three electronics modules inside, labeled "input", "amplifiled", "output".  Made by Clevite.

Just the ticket if yo want to listen in to all kinds of deep-sea noises.

We have no way of testing this thingy, so you'll have to test it.

Oh yes, our standard 14-day guarantee-- return the items within 14 days for a full refund (minus postage)
if yo're not delighted with these thingies.  We've sold over 1000 items, with only 3 returned, so
you're likely to be satisfied.

Still have questions?  Just ask and we will try to answer.
 No Reserve!  Payment must be received within 10 days of the end of the auction Shipping & Handling to be paid by winning bidder, insurance extra  Minnesota residents add 7% sales tax
Please look at my other items for sale!

By the way, eBay has designated us
an eBay PowerSeller!
This means we've been around a while and
have a history of good customer service.
It's an extra bit of assurance that we'll
do our best to give you a hassle-free auction
experience.

We're a certified eBay PowerSeller!! This means we've been certified as providing good service, for over 5 years now!

Auctiva PowerTools. Create, Schedule, Manage your auctions Free Trial!

	Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com