Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Run Silent, Run Cheap-Shot

A good way is to look in the magazine were the
newsman is working for before you give him an interview.. ;-)

If his last report was something like :
"Crazy parachuter jump over the bridge just 1 foot from selfdestruction
!"
Maybe give him not an interview..

But if the last report was something like :
"Professional parachuter set new world record in short distance jumping
!"
Maybe give him a intervirew..

:-) Carsten