Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Passive vs active sonar

Thanks for the links Garry When I get some time i will sit down and check them out more thourghly, besides free stuff rules !!!

Mike

 Garry Muir <garry.muir4@virgin.net> wrote:

Hi Michael

You can check out the HASAS project at
http://hasas.sourceforge.net/index.html this project has been alive for
some time and looks promising and its free software, I really do like
the word free, the hydrophone's are however not free I did have a list
of comparative prices for commercial hydrophone's and I remember the
directional type were a bit expensive.

Regards, Garry

On Thursday, March 27, 2003, at 10:31 pm, Michael Fodor wrote:

> Are there Passive and Active sonar  for sale that could fit into our
> subs ? Any links or sites worth mentioning ?

HGC. Michael

The new Guardian

Do you Yahoo!?