[PSUBS-MAILIST] plans?

Hi all

One day i hope to be able to join in all the fun and have my own psub,  for
now i am but an interested man with a dream.

At this stage i am only starting to do some research as i am currently
building an ROV and this is my main interest at the moment.
I am finding its a good way to learn about small subsea vehicles and i think
the next progression will be to start thinking about a man sized craft.
I am following the OSS project with great interest but until that is more
than a page of ideas, i would really like some plans for a small 1 ATM craft
with a proven track record.

Does anybody know where i can get a copy of the kitteridge plans or indeed
other sub plans and what i should expect to pay for the them?
If anyone can help then please let me know

Best Regards

Steve Bosworth
UK