Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Passive vs active sonar

That is a fascinating link you provided! I think I
will
try to contact the group lead and pick his brain.
Since
this is open source, it would be a perfect fit for the
optional electronics package for the OSS project. By
the way, Pierre, has your friend gotten any FEA done
on the double end cap hull? I am trying to get another
FEA package working, since COSMOS is just too weak.

Warren.