Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ambient Pressure (No Subject)

Hi Brent!

Thanks for the letter. You have some very solid points I haven't tought.

I was planning to have the sub just slitely negative with ballast full of
water so the descend will be very slow. No problem since I plan to go at
about max 60 foot.

Very good idea about the check valve! I would have to check the outside
pressure because my design can't resist pressure. I think I will install
those two gages.

The supply of air is a 3/8" dia line with the ball valve at 100 psi. I think
it can supply enough air for the dive.

I'm not too hot to relie on a automatic valve because of the poor pressure
design of my hull.

Thanks again for the advise! How is your project gooing?

Pierre Poulin