Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dehumidifier

Go to www.google.com, search for "dehumidifier". You
won't find plans, but you will find enough info to
understand how they work. Just remember that
dehumidifiers in the simple form are a cold metal
surface that water in the air will condense on. Once
the water is liquid, you allow it to drip into a pan
to collect it. Real dehumidifiers pass the chilled air
back through a heater so they don't act as air
conditioners and freeze the room. Peltier coolers are
perfect for this application, because while one side
of the cooler gets cold, the other gets
correspondingly
hot. A peltier cooler is super simple to use. Apply
twelve volts, and it cools.

Warren.