Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Cylinder choice.

Hi Dan!

You only breath the air that is inside the hull? With only a scrubber
system? I presume your sub is a 1atm type. What is the time you can be under
water?

What about the 72 hours autonomy emergency reserve?

I always presumed that in 1atm sub there was a constant flow of fresh air
comming in and a pump to blow out the excess pressure.

My sub is a dry ambient. Can I breath only the air inside the hull once it
is equalized?

Thank you very much. I know those questions are very basic but I
misunderstood them from the beginning.

Pierre Poulin

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/