RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FEA

Thanks Steve, Get well soon.

Tim R.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Mills [mailto:barycenter@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 12:46 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FEA

>From: Warren Greenway <opensourcesub@yahoo.com>
>
> Someone, I believe it was Steve...Anyhow, someone
> posted
> a link to free FEA software. Contact Autodesk, I

I've been under the weather for the past month or so. Can't seem
to shake this flu or whatever it is.
Here is the reference to the FEA software:

--Steve

Simple Pressure Vessle Failure Calculations

http://pergatory.mit.edu/rcortesi/portf/pressvesfailure/presvesfail.html

Demos and Free FEA programs

http://www.freebyte.com/cad/fea.htm