Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] fucking underwater loosers

In a message dated 3/19/03 8:03:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, coalbunny@vcn.com writes:

Sound like a democrat, with all that UNEDITED swearing.  Man, this is a
submarine list, NOT a political list.  Take those dumb conspiracy
stories ELSEWHERE!!!!!  Only "real" conspiracy is the one ya got with
yourself.
Sheeesh,
Carl

i am NOT a conspiracist! it is money, follow the money, we are have been sold a rogue state, and i am not a "democrat" this is not politics, this is the direction of our moral authority, granted by our founders. does democrat mean i don't want my government to rob nations in the name of corporate greed. look up unocal! the president of afganistan was a an executive of that company!  the bin laden family was escorted out of this country two days after 911. gosh darned almighty, i know clinton was a lieing sob, this is not politics, i am not advocating anything but knowledge.

beyond that, psubs as any of my interests will be subjected to my opinions, block me, change your url, i don't give a damn, this rogue regime in dc will have my criticism on this site as long as they behave as criminals.

we are all americans. i love my country, the rule of law, and the rights of individual freedoms. this present action is not partisian! it is patriotic.