[PSUBS-MAILIST] Abuse Complaint

Hello.  Included below is the abusive message delivered to a loml.org
subscriber by one of your subscriber.  It would be greatly appreciated if
you would investigate this matter and enforce your Terms of Use/Service
agreement.

If you have any further questions, please address them to
security@applied-knowledge.net.

I thank you in advance,

Christopher Arnold
CISO