Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] fucking underwater loosers

Sound like a democrat, with all that UNEDITED swearing.  Man, this is a
submarine list, NOT a political list.  Take those dumb conspiracy
stories ELSEWHERE!!!!!  Only "real" conspiracy is the one ya got with
yourself.
Sheeesh,
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing